Launch Alert Vipers! The sleek and deadly BATTLESTAR GALACTICA™ Modern Cylon Raider has Jumped into striking range of your collection — and is ready to engage.
This intricately detailed model is brought to life in die-cast metal and high-quality ABS materials, replicated from digital production assets — as no physical models were made, outside of the one full-scale model first introduced in Season 1's "You Can't Go Home Again".
As a bonus, it also comes complete with a 16-page collector’s magazine providing an in-depth profile of the ship, exclusive behind-the-scenes articles, original design sketches, and an interview with series developer, Ronald D. Moore.
- Replicated from digital production assets.
- Approximately 9.8 inches (24.89 centimeters) in length.
- Full-color box with styrofoam packaging for optimum protection.
- Full-color collector's magazine featuring behind-the-scenes articles, production concept artwork, and interview with series developer Ronald D. Moore.
- Two-piece display stand (assembly required).
- $59.95 USD
- This item is eligible for Payment Plan options.
- Delivery Estimate is Spring 2019 (March 20th - June 20th): All items are subject to change in availability, features, and delivery dates at any time and for any reason. Customers with outstanding orders will be notified via email within 30 days of such changes. Once this item is In-stock, it takes 10-14 business days for processing prior to shipment. Shipping times will vary by carrier and distance to the receiver. At the time of shipment, customers will receive an email notification that includes their order tracking number.
Shipping and Handling
Payment for the reservation is remitted at the time the reservation is placed, in addition to shipping and handling for this item unless selecting Payment Plan options. Shipping and handling does NOT include customs fees, brokerage, or any taxes; those are charged separately for international locales by the appropriate agency.
Product ships worldwide. Other items may not share the same territory coverage, as noted on their respective product pages.
© Universal Pictures Television LLC. All Rights Reserved.