Been promoted out of your captain's chair and kicked upstairs as a glorified paper pusher? Well, fret no more because rank does come with its privileges and among them is a distinctive and authoritative uniform.
Presenting ANOVOS’s Premier Star Trek: The Next Generation-era Admiral’s Tunic.
Over the seven years of the show, Costume Designer Robert Blackman and his crew presented no less than four different looks for Starfleet’s flag officers before committing to this uniform. The longest serving of all the various Admirals’ uniforms — this one saw use in Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Star Trek: Voyager before all of Starfleet’s Admiral uniforms were changed in later Deep Space Nine and Star Trek: Insurrection to match more closely with the uniform style that debuted in Star Trek: First Contact.
Made using the same construction, materials, and attention to detail found in our Premier Next Generation Uniforms, the Admiral’s Uniform boasts a few extra details befitting the rank of the officer wearing it including antique gold soutache piping and dress uniform length.
Finally, for the first time ANOVOS has thoroughly researched, reengineered, and replicated the various flag officer rank insignia used (sold separately via a separate ordering page) with this tunic so you can select the appropriate admiral’s rank for your uniform.
So, if your command extends not to one starship but many, then your uniform is here.
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
Archived Tiered Pricing Details
Tier 1 - NO LONGER OFFERED
- The first fifteen (15) tunics are pre-ordered at $490.00 USD. That's a savings of over 25% off the final retail price of $655.00 USD!
Tier 2 - NO LONGER OFFERED
- The second batch of twenty-five (25) tunics are pre-ordered at $525.00 USD. That's a savings of 15% off the final retail price of $655.00 USD!
Tier 3 - NO LONGER OFFERED
- The last batch of twenty-five (25) tunics are pre-ordered at $550.00 USD. That's a savings of 10% off the final retail price of $655.00 USD!
Final Pricing (Tier 4)
- The final pricing is $655.00 USD. If demand permits, future runs will utilize this pricing by default, at minimum.
- Superfine 100% wool gabardine yoke and body, dyed to match the original fabric swatches used by the production.
- Fully lined interior for maximal comfort.
- Antique gold soutache piping, as used in the screen-used admiral costumes, around mandarin collar and down center of chest.
- Available in burgundy and gold/mustard, the latter version seen only once in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine as worn by the Head of Starfleet Security.
- Hidden front zipper, mirroring functionality of screen-used versions.
- Removable, top-stitched black cuffs on mid-sleeve for ease of arm adjustment.
- Long body length to accommodate a variety of torso heights.
Accouterments and Add-Ons (Sold Separately)
- TNG and DS9/Voyager style communicator badges.
- Flag officer ranks: Rear Admiral, Vice Admiral, or Admiral. (4 pins required per uniform; 2 for the collar, and one per sleeve)
- Uniform pant with bib/suspender system.
- Shipping Estimate
Estimated time to pre-order fulfillment: December 2014.
Further updates to be made available on our Star Trek™ Product Updates page.
- Shipping and Handling
The shipping and handling for this item is also collected at the time of pre-order. Shipping time frame given is an estimate only and is subject to change for any reason.
- Please have your measurements taken properly by a professional tailor
Refer to the sizing and measurement guide to provide the correct measurements for yourself. You are responsible for the quality of measurements provided above. This is NOT a custom made piece. ANOVOS will assign sizing (XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL) comparing measurements provided against manufacturer's sizing guides. Buyer assumes full responsibility for sizes submitted for order. Sizes taken directly from commercial clothing should never be used as substitution for physical measurements. Upon submission of the order, the Buyer absolves ANOVOS of responsibility for incorrect measurements submitted. ANOVOS reserves the right for any exchanges or returns to be made at their complete discretion.