"Sokath, his eyes uncovered!"
Pre-orders towards the initial run limited to 100 pieces!
"Darmok”, “Unification” and “The Inner Light”. Among the very best episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation; all share one distinctive costume piece in common…Captain Picard’s suede look jacket.
Designed by Robert Blackman with direct input from Sir Patrick Stewart himself, Captain Picard’s Jacket was intended to make the Captain stand out from the rest of the crew -- just as Captain Kirk’s wraparound tunics had a generation before. We all wanted it the first time we saw it on El-Adrel, and by the time Jean-Luc plays the first notes of “Kamin’s Song” we had to have it.
Having examined a screen-used jacket, we duplicated the patterning and precise color of the original down to a tee.
We then sourced the correct synthetic fiber for the body, microsuede for the shoulders, satin interior lining for comfort, and finished it with a zipper closure so you can recreate the different adventures in which Captain Picard wore this stunning jacket.
We wanted nothing less than a pinnacle reproduction of the suede look jacket Captain Picard wore on the bridge of the Enterprise-D, and as much as we wanted it all for ourselves we are "Temba, his arms wide open" the Picard Jacket to all of our Next Generation fans.
Shipments Begin August 2014
For information on how to be properly measured, please click here (page opens in new window).
If you plan on wear multiple layers of clothing when wearing this jacket, we strongly recommend going up one size bigger.
|Arm Length (inches)||33"||34"||34.5"||35"||35.5"|
|Body Length (inches)||25"||26"||26.5"||27"||28"|
- Synthetic fibers color matched to preserved, screen-used jacket from private collection.
- Patterned directly from screen-used jacket, used throughout seasons five through seven.
- Microsuede material for shoulders, with quilted look mirroring the original costume piece.
- Satin interior lining for comfort, just like the original.
- Full body front zipper closure.
- Hidden inside breast pocket for smaller items. (Business cards, Type 1 phasers, etc.)
Tiered Pricing Details
Tier 1 — SOLD OUT!
- SOLD OUT! First twenty-five (25) jackets are pre-ordered at $225.00 USD. That's a savings of 25% off the final retail price of $300.00 USD!
Tier 2 — SOLD OUT!
- Second batch thirty-five (35) jackets are pre-ordered at $250.00 USD. That's a savings of 17% off the final retail price of $300.00 USD!
Tier 3 — Special Captain's Bundle Available! (Click here for bundle)
- Third batch of fourty (40) jackets are pre-ordered at $300.00 USD. This is the final MSRP.
- Buy the jacket and save on Captain's Rank Pips & One (1) TNG-Style Necktie!
- Shipping Estimate
For shipment updates, please click here.
- Shipping and Handling
The shipping and handling for this item is also collected at the time of pre-order. Shipping time frame given is an estimate only and is subject to change for any reason.
- Please have your measurements taken properly by a professional tailor
Refer to the sizing and measurement guide to provide the correct measurements for yourself. You are responsible for the quality of measurements provided above. This is NOT a custom made piece. ANOVOS will assign sizing (S, M, L, XL, 2XL) comparing measurements provided against manufacturer's sizing guides. Buyer assumes full responsibility for sizes submitted for order. Sizes taken directly from commercial clothing should never be used as substitution for physical measurements. Upon submission of the order, the Buyer absolves ANOVOS of responsibility for incorrect measurements submitted. ANOVOS reserves the right for any exchanges or returns to be made at their complete discretion.